Monday, May 14

BACK IN ACTION!

i have decided to get back into action on my website...

i will now have some more time to do the site becuase i re-structured my work with cyclesafe.org and the team...

cyclesafe.org was taking up a lot of time... now, i will be only working on the team and making it bigger and better...

so that means i will have a few extra minutes in the day to do my blog...

i need to tell jmurder and slover...

and nadboy...

maybe now that chrysler is sold they will make a cool car...

4 comments:

Tommy said...

Holy crap someone tell RB...now I have another way to waste time.

Anonymous said...

Please, PLEASE give us your take on the COMPLETE insanity of the floyd arbitration scene w/ lemond today.

my god. i can't even believe how out of control this thing went today. it's way more entertaining than an actual bike race.
mikeb

Anonymous said...

best news ever.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tommy, 'cuz you need more ways to waste time.

jon.